2012年2月7日星期二

I love pantyhose and zentai


I was a 14-year-old boys, I love to wear stockings and zentai.
Once my parents travel a month at home I wear Zentai every day, sleeping, bathing, wearing my mother's clothes and sister's miniskirt, and then the make-up, hair braids wearingultra-thin stockings go out to buy things, the way people put the girls to see the home I called a friend, holding a 10-meters-long nylon rope so he tied me and put me on the bed, poured on me, Sheung Shui, then the air conditioner to a maximum wind speed minimum temperature last me splash in Sheung Shui stuffed my mouth, and then let him three days later, again I, I tied itself three days.eat or drink, you are going to die, to my friends when I had fainted, temperature 39 degrees and a half, he helped me to untie the rope, my body has been strangulation lost consciousness has no way to walk, you canI feel very comfortable, do not let him off my baby pantyhose. I wear zentai of 20 days would not come off. I have many stories about zentai and pantyhose like this. I don't know why I am so addicted to them. Maybe it is they give me a very special and free feelings that I can hardly come out from them. Maybe it is just a fetish.

Although I’m a boy, but really quick on zentai suit love to the dead. Like the feel of the package slippery inside suffocation. The thought that one day, can own girlfriend wearing zentai alternative to enjoy this feeling. Unseen faces and facial expressions, only the imagination. Also a few pieces of Zentai, leopard, brown velvet, flesh-colored cotton Lycra, there are a lot of alternative style sexy stockings.
Welcome and I enjoy the wonderful feeling brought about by zentai.

没有评论:

发表评论