2012年4月15日星期日

My fashion zentai world


I have fallen in love with zentai suit, a couple of days ago, when I worn a spiderman costume in a party. Before the show time, I have put on the suit, just to get myself into the condition in advance. After encased in it, I laid down on the balcony, and felt the calmness pouring over my mind. I felt like myself in a separate world, and all the noise outside was away from me. I like the idea and even took a short nap by then. The feeling was so great that I can pull myself out. It's from then, I began getting interest in zentai suit, and tried different ones, for parties wear, and also for my homewear.

Maybe lay man will regard the people in zentai suits as the weird one, but it is bound to be comfortable when put on the zentai suit with regard to zentai lovers. In fact, zentai lovers can put on black zentai catsuit so long as you want without thinking over where you are. From my past experience, the love for zentai, doesn't change much of who I am and how I live. I don't become weird or geek because of it. It's just a hobby, or preference when comes to the costumes. If you realize zentai, and you also want to wear it, I promise you would never forget the comfortable feeling that when you wear zentai. If you want to show your zentai suit better, then you should not take much luggage and take less outfits. You could choose the trousers and a skirt when you are in some relaxed environment. As for Lycra suit, you could wear it as the underwear, for it is really very comfortable.
It seems that zentai suit is the second skin of body, though zentai suit is colorful.

没有评论:

发表评论