2012年4月18日星期三

What we can do in zentai?

I think everybody had heard of the predict of the 2012, the end of the world. I don’t care about it, I just know I should enjoy my life and my zentai world. I bought so many zentai suits before which are different styles, colors etc, I will completely addicted to the zentai world, so I bought a new one for this year. it’s a purple uncolored zentai suits, I love it so much, and I am so exciting that I go to the parties with it.

But what else can we do with our zentai costumes? Firstly, we can use it for films as the superhero Spiderman, Avatar, Batman etc. For Spiderman, there are several different styles. Spiderman costume is one of the best –seller which loved by many people. In the film, it’s just black and red, but in some factories, they produce many other new styles which are cool as old styles. I have ever seen a family, father, mother, and baby, who was in Spiderman zentai suits, was so lovely. People always admire superheroes and super girls, and even eager to become them, so wearing the zentai suits can make our dream come true. Maybe it is just a joke, but you can also feel proud for owning the hero’s clothes.

Zentai is fun, it is party, it is an identity, it is community, it is an esthetic,it is a way of life...” zentai make the life has much different. Nowdays, Zentai is the most popular suit. If you havn't a zentai, if you love zentai, now you should get a zentai. If you don’t have much money, it is ok, you can find many website sell many cheap zentai, and all sytles and material are available for you choose. Come on, don’t be hesitate to get one.

没有评论:

发表评论