2012年3月4日星期日

Zentai fans from facebook

On FB, you can find there are many Zentai enthusiasts, as long as you enter “zentai” in the search blank and most of their friends are also zentai fans that you can add them to friends. That is great for zentai fans, because it is a good platform to share our zentai pictures, experiences, everything about zentai..

Well, I hear some different voices for the thing. Some people think FB is a social network, but not a fetish site, zentai or other fetish can’t appear here. However, no one knows whether it is really so bad or not once we do it. Actually, I think it is okay to try some fetish stuffs, as long as people open their mind. I really want to wear my animal zentai suits to walk through the crowded street quickly, and people would smile or say the suit looks very amazing, well, until now, it is just an imagination. Personally, I usually upload some of zentai pictures on my Facebook, and I would love to share them with my zentai friends. The difference is I would choose the pictures, I just upload fitting pictures, I never share some mature pictures! I know what I should not do.

In fact, FB would delete some pages which violate its policy! So., in my opinion, as long as we use it right, it is okay to be a small zentai platform. In addition, I have two Facebook accounts, one is for my family, friends and colleagues, another is for Zentai friends! The feeling is really great you can chat freely with the friends which have the same interesting with you!

I guess for most of zentai enthusiasts, they would love to wear nothing under zentai! They say the feeling of spandex is at the first place? So, what’s your answer? Whether you wear something under zentai suit or not? Or depend on the situation!! So, I am just wondering what you wear under your Zentai? Or you just wear nothing?

没有评论:

发表评论