2012年3月31日星期六

Zentai Suit Gift

Winter's coming here, although there's often no snow at all, I still choose to stay at home most of the leisure time. Wearing a spandex zentai suit, without the hood on, reading, texting, twitter with friends, watching a couple of shows. Then I have reminded myself with some shows from last season of The Big Bang.

I watched the one in which they all dress up as one of the superheros in movies, composed a team called Legal Justice of America, which including the flashman, his red suit with orange bright flash sign, the lantern man whose costume is a tight green costume, superman and supergirl costume with the cloak, and the aquaman - which really looks funny after dressing up.
It has been a while since last time's login. By all means I have no intention to just stop this. There's an internet issue local (to our building only), because of the mass building - almost a complete turnover of the road ahead of this residence. The lines for everything almost got cut off for a while, here and there.

Winter comes and so does the big holiday of the year. I am too lazy to really purchase any gifts yet. Seriously, thinking about getting zentai suits as Xmas gifts, to some friends who know this hobby of mine. I used to get the small size spidey suits and superhero costume to younger brothers, and they love it. However, tights are different story. I know a couple who have showed interests to the zentai photos I collected (I only have the healthy ones), and one group's a female encased in a zentai outfit, while decorated by two huge colorful (close to rainbow) wings at the back, and dance at the square. They look really cool.

So I am really hesitated, as I think they do have interest at this, but not sure whether they really want to wear one. The idea now is, if I go with this lead, I would send out the fantastic suit as a trial - the dark blue spandex tight with the logo - which falls into the superhero costumes too.

没有评论:

发表评论