2012年5月3日星期四

Experience of sleeping in zentai


Zentai fans love to wear zentai suit, play in it, take photos of it and enjoy in it. Even sleep in zentai. People who I've talked with know I sleep in zentai. I was always wearing other clothing that is made of spandex, Lycra, like swimsuit, leotard and etc. Right away, let me tell you, I have nothing against sleeping in zentai. In fact, I recommend it. I have had some of the best nights in a long time sleeping in my suit. Well, occasionally, not all the time, I've noticed that I've been ejaculating in my suit. But I want to see if how often I can do that. I’ve slept numerous times in zentai (hood down though) , it is really relaxing and comfortable. I find the tight fit of the lycra zentai really nice. Without going into too much details, it prevents the package from flopping around too much during the night. Only problem is if you have to get up and pee in the middle of the night, unzipping and letting it out is no problem, but when you’re half asleep and you zip it back up, got to be careful as it may get caught.
Many of my zentai fans friends have the hobby or experience of sleeping in zentai. Actually it is one of my friends recommend me to do this. I was so happy that I did it, although I had made the plan three months ago. In a word, the feeling was so cool, sleeping in my lycra Spandex Zentai Suits was very very amazing! That was my first time to sleep in Zentai suit, fortunately, I got used to it quickly. I even tried to sleep with several layers of zentai, when you wear more layers, the tight feeling is stronger! Enjoy it very much!

没有评论:

发表评论