2012年5月29日星期二

The reasons of why people like to wear zentai suit?

In today’s society, more and more people love to wear zentai suit. Different people have different reasons why they love zentai suit.according to my research, there are several reasons.

Some people love zentai suit by accident, such as me, I never heard of zentai before. Only after I entered my company which sell zentai online, I know what is zentai. It is one of our products, we need to know better about it, so we tried to wear it. I seem it as an accident because after I put on it, I have a very speical feeling that I never had. Very comfortable and warm. After then, I was addicted to it. And some zentai suit fans love the sexy figure. Because Zentai suit give you a line of beauty. Specially shiny metallic costumes, they can make you shine. However, unicolor lycra Spandex Zentai Suits make you cool. Most men like the tight feeling, and zentai suits make them more sexy. For couples, they hope their wife/husband look them sexy and share their happiness. This is also the reason a lot of men in America and Europe addicted to tights. Dressed in black pvc, rubber or lycra zentai, let themselves sink into darkness world, or let the world forget themselves, it is cool, isn’t it? No expression, no color, even no breathing, only the zentai suits, only your body and their own feeling. Only myself, independent of the planet. Some users want to make themselves different, so they go out with their zentai sometimes. They feel that is different with others and attract a lot of attention. Some owners use zentai suits as their pajamas, because they like the clingy feeling. Zentai suits. Maybe zentai bodysuits would become pajamas for every body in future. However, every owner has his own reason loving zentai costumes. With influence in each other, zentai suit become the part of our life!

没有评论:

发表评论