2012年5月23日星期三

Lycra zentai

I have been interested in lycra Spandex Zentai Suits for a long time in the past. Especially I love the way those zentai suits look on women. However, I find that I feel confused because whenever I look at costume pictures, I also seem to be taking an interest in guys in red zentai suit. I consider myself straight, but I can’t help but wonder if I’m changing to “bi-curious”? I’d rather keep my feelings, etc. for women only. But I seem to be getting attracted to being with a guy in red zentai too. Could it be just the look of the fabric/suit that’s making me feel this way? Anybody got any advice? Anybody ever have the same problem/situation? I feel confused. I think when I look toward males in spandex, be it zentai or leotards and tights, it’s for justification. It supports me to see that there are other males who are attracted to wearing this sort of garment. Any excitement I get comes from imagining me being in that situation that I am viewing.

All of my shared wearing experiences have been with women, and I am not tired of women yet. But even then, it is the woman in the skintight bodysuit, not the bodysuit. Don’t believe me? Take a photo of a woman in leotards and tights and compare it to a photo of the leotard and tights unfilled. Which would you choose? Still doubt me? Try cuddling up to an empty zentai suit and see if you still get aroused like you do when She is in it. If you do, maybe some counseling is in order or maybe you just need to push away from the ‘putter and meet some humans! Otherwise I think you are normal, if there really is such a thing.

Well I can only go on how I feel and used to feel. When I ‘discovered’ Lycra I thought it was the just the material of Lycra, then I decided it was the woman wearing the Lycra. But it was seeing men in cycling gear that I interested in the first place. Now as a signed up Gay, I like men in or out of Lycra, but like them even more in Lycra. I think women look ok in suit, but the body still does nothing for me sexually. If I was to feel a woman in a suit, I could imagine that they would feel good, but the female form does nothing for me. Wow, some excellent answers from everyone above, I think all of you combined have probably described the feeling I have of zentai, and it’s particularly well summed up by Lycra warrior. I’m straight but “gay-friendly”. The “…without a mask…” comment is me to a tee! I’ve actually said to costume friends many a time that I would probably quite happy “playing” with a guy, as long as he was in full zentai!

没有评论:

发表评论