2012年5月25日星期五

Go outside with zentai suit

I always saw some people wearing zentai suit to jogging or do some other exercises in the park or street. One day I tried that, I wear my flesh color zentai, put on a coat outside and a wig in my head to make me unnoticeable by the people. I enjoy the smooth free movement of feeling that my zentai give me, as I move forward. I feel in the comfort of my zentai suit, also I like what it looks like.

If I have to cover up. I'll be wearing a sleeveless T-shirt, Sometimes just a sweatshirt to cover down. When it is cold out on a regular basis cloth, I wear my lycra spandex zentai, it works great. I have a friend also love to wear it, he always wear a black tight-fitting jumpsuits and T-shirt. We are supposed to go jogging or later something ... we played while the game and his aunt kept in the room, just to let another look at our hot Lycra. She eventually left, from playing games to each other. I can tell you the experience of universal respect for the person wearing Lycra is usually enough jealousy, hope they looked at, such as Lycra catsuits. Everyone secretly want to be sexy.

I often wear my lycra Spandex Zentai Suits for sleeping. Feel good to sleep, it always makes me wake up, I feel really comfortable. I want to know, if someone wearing a skinsuit of mountain biking, or swimming, body, clothes, what kind of reaction they get from other people? I wear a road cycling skinsuit (when I feel fast - I'm sure it makes me go faster!) But I have never seen people wear the jammers in the local pool, is not the Olympic Games standards, I think if I do that, it looks strange.

没有评论:

发表评论