2012年5月21日星期一

Wishes in this 2012

There goes a popular saying that “life without dream is gray”, regardless of the so-called dream, I believe that everyone has his own wishes, of course including me. As a matter of fact, my wishes in 2012 are very very common, and my sister once commented that, “how can you make these trifles as your year’s wish?” So what? I do not care.

Firstly, I’m looking forward to owning a Tablet PC, referring to the shape of a tablet notebook computer. It has a touch screen (also known as tablet technology) that allows the user to operate via a stylus or digital pen instead of the traditional keyboard or mouse. The Tablet PC is a running Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition operating system (Windows XP Professional is a superset). For the Tablet PC of today's notebook computers, all the performance and functionality is also added to improve the mobile computing capabilities features, including a natural interface for using the tablet pen input data, ultra-light body size, and advanced handwriting and speech recognition capabilities. The user can make use of the built-in handwriting recognition, soft keyboard on the screen, voice recognition, or a real keyboard (if the model is equipped with). It also has Alpha Tap and Shark, shorthand software, which allows the user typing speed stylus to enter text. For me, I like the "Hybrid" tablet PC very much, because its keyboard can be separated, I can use it as pure handwriting-type or rotary type.

Then I also want to change a new cell phone. Though I have owned one now, it often does not work well, because of my carelessness. Therefore, I am eager to get a new one, not very expensive or modern, but it must be quite functional.

Once upon a time, I found a pair of pretty shoes, what a pity they are wedding shoes, as a result, I did not buy them. So I have made a plan that to get them when I can earn money by myself, and maybe it will come true in the not long future.

没有评论:

发表评论