2011年11月27日星期日

What is the most embarrassing moment in your cosplay experience?


What is the most embarrassing moment in your cosplay experience?
Once, there was a joke about cosplay. A girl appreciated a coser and thought he was very cool and cute. So she said" You look so awesome, this is my number" Well, the coser said "I'm sorry, I can't get it". The girl was disappointed and asked" whether all of handsome guys are gay or not" The coser was embarrassed and replied "I am a girl" Lol....
Personally, I had an awkward while in cosplay. That was in a comic convention. I was with my coser partners, our cosplay characters were Bleach. I thought our cosplay show was successful, because there were many people stayed and looked at us. Everything was Okay, but the next moment was so awkward to me! A pretty girl came up and said "May I have a picture". We were so pleasure to say Yes. However, when we prepared great pose, she said to me" I am sorry, but I just want to the two" So, I was the left one. No one knew my feeling at the moment, so awful. OMG! Although girl's words hurted me, it is nothing now. I am still interested in cosplay.
Now, I am trying to cosplay a new character from Naruto. At present, I am making the right cosplay costumes by myself!
(This article is from : http://24retail.sosblogs.com/The-first-blog-b1/What-is-the-most-embarrassing-moment-in-your-cosplay-experience-b1-p31.htm)

没有评论:

发表评论