2011年11月30日星期三

Squirrel Zentai Suit


Today, I see an unique Zentai suit, which I never see before it. The pattern is made up of brown and grey upright stripe, like a squirrel.The upright pattern is available for body type, make people look very thin and sexy!Look like squirrel, so cute!! So I call the zentai show "Squirrel zentai"
Wearing it, I think zentai enthusiast can get some inspiration to get out, because there is a little difference with other zentai suits, it is really very cute!I always have some fantasies about zentai, well,"squirrel" is a good idea.So, I am going to get a squirrel Zentai suit. And then, wearing it to go to forest, I guess there will be some funny things.



(This article is from : http://24retailsale.weebly.com/3/post/2011/11/squirrel-zentai-suit.html)

没有评论:

发表评论