2011年12月1日星期四

Some Good Comments for Your Cosplay!

For cosers, the most amazing thing is to be praised by other people. Accepting those positive comments, I think that is the greatest moment for cosers. So, here, let's share the pleasure experience in your cosplay story.
This is my personal experience.Some people told me that I was the most pretty Mew Berry coser they have ever seen. Thanks for their good comments. I think my Mew Berry cosplay deserved the comments, because I spent so many time and energy on the cosplay costumes! It was really amazing! Another great experience was I cosplayed as Sakura in an Anime Expo. Some girls looked at me and shouted "So beautiful" Their excitement made me happy,so I hug them and took photo with them. There were also some other good comments, thank everyone who encouraged me!
When I cosplay, I get fun from it, at the same time, other people get fun from my cosplay, that is what I want. Now, it is your turn!







(This article is from : http://24retailsale.weebly.com/3/post/2011/11/some-good-comments-for-your-cosplay.html)

没有评论:

发表评论