2011年12月27日星期二

An Alone Zentai guy!



Today, I chat with a Zentai fan on Facebook. From his words, I know he is an alone and shy zentai fan.
He has three zentai suits at the moment. He shares a green zentai with me at the first. He feels awful because one of his friends says that he looks like an Aline in the green zentai. I am sure that he is a sensitive guy, because he minds his friend’s negative comment so much. Well, I see the picture, on the contrary, it is very stunning, the green is so shiny. So, I just want to say his friend is stupid, he does not know anything! And then, he shares another two zentai suits pictures, because I give him positive comments, to be honest, it is true. When he is in zentai, there is just an artistic looking.



He says “my first suit, i wasn’t sure what to wear underneath, so, i just kept trying”. It is even hard for him to take picture, because there is only himself, both of his friends don’t like zentai.”difficult with a self-timer on the camera, lol,,those last two were taken in my garden” I feel so sorry to hear that.
In addition, it seems that he also suffers from the issue that whether he should tell his family he is fond of zentai or not. Actually, he does not say, because he is unsure his family’s reaction. Sometimes, there are some people who love Zentai suit, but they can not open this interest, because they or you treat zentai as fetish. They are a small part, they are alone zentai enthusiasts, they are poor.
(This article is from : http://lovezentai.blog.com)

没有评论:

发表评论