2011年12月9日星期五

Wear Zentai in Winter?

Now, it is winter. I am confused that whether there is someone who still wear Zentai suit or not. Because the outfit is too thin to keep warm. So, how do you deal with the issue, if you want to wear zentai in winter?
Although we are tight in zentai, the fabric of zentai is not thick, so it can not deal with cold completely. Well, a good idea is just stay at home when you are in zentai, you will never be cold. However, if you want to walk out, I am afraid that you will shiver. So, you would better put on some heavy outfits, if you do that. For this winter, I am going to have a try. I have a spiderman zentai suit. I want to wear it at christmas to look snow, I think it will be very, very amazing. It hears a little crazy, right? To be honest, that is what I really want to do. Wow, just let¡¯s do it, because we are zentai enthusiasts. Make a motto: I will have a different winter in Zentai.


(This article is from : http://lovezentai.blog.com/)

没有评论:

发表评论