2011年12月25日星期日

Do you know “Catsuit”?



Since I am fond of Zentai suits, I spend much time in learning its culture and new fashion trend. And then, I get another kind of skin-tight outfit: catsuit. There is no doubt that catsuit is aslo very sexy and attractive.
It seems that catsuits were very popular during1960s-1990s. You know, at that time, a cool dance was very very hot, that was disco, and catsuits are available for the dance. So, it was also very popular. Now, most of catsuits are also designed for dance. So, it is difference from zentai suit! Well, for the fabric, they are both made of latex, PVC, lycra, spandex; for the feeling of the clothing, they are both tight, so they have common features.
I don’t know whether catsuit should be fetish stuff or not. It seems that some of zentai enthusiasts are also like wearing catsuit, so they think catsuits also belong to fetish stuff! Well, actually, it is not so important, right? As long as you like it, no matter which is fetish or not, you will wear it!!I have bought a new style Zentai suit for myself as a gift, I am looking forward to it so much!!
(This article is from : http://lovezentai.blog.com)

没有评论:

发表评论