2011年12月23日星期五

Zentai Gallery

As a Zentai enthusiast, I have a dream that I want to make a gallery which is filled with all various of unique zentai pictures, the different people in different style zentai suits, make the different poses at the different places. This is an absolute stunning plan, right?
And now, I am working for it!! I collect many unique and pretty zentai pictures from my friends or some zentai websites, in my mind, these pictures are really great worth for keeping and sharing! You can see the real zentai moment in daily life, it is free. Sometimes, zentai is not fetish, but a different way of living!! Here, I only share a part of my collection.
Do you have some good pictures? Just upload and share them with us,lol…..



(This article is from : http://lovezentai.blog.com)

没有评论:

发表评论