2011年12月13日星期二

Make My Friend Be A Zentai Enthusiast


As an insane Zentai enthusiast, are you going to recommend the amazing outfits to your family or friends? For me, I am hesitating whether I should do it or not. I have a good friend, although we don’t meet each other in reality, we chat well online.
Our conversation is very open, free, and honest. So we can share everything of us with each other, include some secrets. When I tell him that I am a zentai fetish, he doesn¡¯t laugh at me, or treat me as a strange people. Wow, I am so glad that my friend can accept I am zentai man, I feel free to share the secret with him! Hence, I usually share some of my zentai pictures with him, obviously he doesn’t hate them.
Sometimes, he even give me some outstanding comments for my zentai pictures. Yesterday, he told me that he was impressed my spiderman zentai suit. Or maybe his positive reaction is just because he respects me, so he hides his negative emotions. Well, for me, there is a voice tells me that he might be interested in it, but just does not discover. So, whether I should encourage him to try or not! OMG!Please, give me a guide! Nowadays, people even don’t discriminate gay, why are they afraid of Zentai suit?
(This article is from : http://lovezentai.blog.com)

没有评论:

发表评论