2011年12月28日星期三

My First Con Experience



Today, it is really so cold. OMG!!! So, I think I need something to warm myself, something which is funny or hot. Hence, I want to talk some interesting memories of mine and my friends when we went to convention at the first time!

I still can remember my first convention clearly. It was not a big or international con, just a local con in 2008, well, there was also filled with people,very hot! There were so many cosplay shows, you could see almost all of anime cosplay shows, it was really so fabulous! I was so excited, because there are all the people who have the common interest with us, I felt comfortable. Actually, I also attended my friends' cosplay performance: Bleach cosplay, but I didn't wear wig and make up, just wore cosplay costumes, so it looked a little strange. Lol, I didn't mind it, the try made me love cosplay deeply.
On the convention, I spent my most of time in taking pictures and appreciating those outstanding cosers and their performance!! It was really awesome. It was just one day, and I had a great day. This was my first experience of going to convention, so how about you!
Now, I am looking forward to London Expo,2012!
(This article is from : http://24retailsale.weebly.com)

没有评论:

发表评论