2011年11月23日星期三

The Ultimate Seven Imaginations about Zentai!!

The ultimate seven imaginations about zentai!!
1.To hold a zentai party in Halloween with my friends and the zentai enthusiasts. That is free to each of us. we can do anything what we want to do in zentai, sing, dance, and so on.
2.The second one: To wear Zentai Suits in centaral square of my city, and enjoy others reactions!!!
3.Take a whole week photo shoot in zentai with other zentai enthusiasts.
4.To make a wrestling match, running match or other funny matches in zentai suits.
5.To hold a special wedding. As the bride, I will not wear traditional wedding dress, but Zentai Suits. What’s more, those wedding guests will wear different animal zentai suits, to be tiger, leopard, or other animals to attend my wedding. Ohhhhhh,MGD,that is so crazy, right?? Of course, it is just an imagination which might come true in my dream.
6.Visit a special planet which name is Zentai. In the planet, everyone wear zentai suits as the ordinary clothing. Or maybe it is my hometown, I belong to there. However, now, I am just looking for it!!!
7.An absolute amazing experience: to have a wonderful night with my other half in zentai world!! It sounds so great, right?? I sure that there are must many funs…
How about you? What is your imagination about zentai??

(This article is from : http://lovezentai.blog.com/2011/09/30/the-ultimate-seven-imaginations-about-zentai/)

没有评论:

发表评论