2012年1月31日星期二

Cosplay in 2012


Now, it's 2012. If the prediction about 2012 is true, what would you want to cosplay in 2012? You know, the last cosplay, you should something outstanding!! My coser friends have many good plan about their cosplay. For example, to try crossplay cosplay, attend at least three conventions, to cosplay some new characters! It hears so nice!!
Currently, I am working on Stocking Angel Form from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, it's my favorite character, his is the big one in my plan. Of course, I have many other plans about my cosplay. Here, I would love to share my cosplay plan in 2012! This is my list!
Amane from Shin Megami Tensei
Kyouko Sakura from Puella Magi
Grand Highblood from Homestuck
Sunako Kirishiki from Shiki
Talim from Soul Calibur
I know it looks too much, I probably can't finish all of them, but I will try my best to cosplay as more as possible. Now, it is just the beginning of the year, I have the enough time to work for my plan, lol.......
(This article is from : http://rona87.skyrock.com)

没有评论:

发表评论