2012年1月19日星期四

Don't laugh at The Flat Coser


My friend,Lisa, she is a cute girl and fond of Animal zentai suits cosplay very much, but she tells me that she is going to give up cosplay, her interesting! Her decision shocks me, although she does not tell me the reason, I know why! Because some people awalys give her some bad comments for her cosplay, just because she looks overweight!
She had three terrible experiences at conventions. Actually, her cosplay was really fantastic. She chose the right character and cosplay costumes, and her performance was also outstanding! However, there were some people who stared at her, you know, that was so embarrassing! Their behaviors destroyed her confidence!
So, what is cosplay? In my opinion, it is a way to make fun. People show their love for their favorite anime, comic or characters via cosplay, so there is no any limit for coser. No matter how old you are, no matter who you are, you have right to cosplay! Personally, I think the people who hit others because of their weight or height is very rude and stupid! They should know how to respect others! Therefore, next time, when you see overweight coers, you need to respect her cosplay and give her your smile!
(This article is from : http://rona87.skyrock.com)

没有评论:

发表评论