2012年1月6日星期五

Wearing Zentai Go outside?



There is no doubt that most of Zentai enthusiasts are very afraid to go outside in some public places in zentai. Yeah, it is really need much courage to do that.
Personally, I have been trying many times, well, finally, I give up, because I am afraid to see other’s reactions. When everyone looks at you or discuss your wear, you will feel uncomfortable. You know, majority of people don’t think zentai is normal or acceptable, it belongs to fetish.
However, no one knows whether it is really so bad or not once we do it. Actually, I think it is okay to try some fetish stuffs, as long as people open their mind. I really want to wear my purple lycra zentai suit to walk through the crowded street quickly, and people would smile or say the suit looks very amazing, well, until now, it is just an imagination.
How can I ignore others’ reaction so that do what I want to do in public freely? “What if” becomes a key negative factor. Unfortunately, it is hard to deal with!! Now, I have a new idea about wearing Zentai suit in public place. That is go with my friends, rather than just myself. I think by this way, I will get more courages, I believe that they can help me and make me calm down. No matter what I do, at least they won’t laugh at me!!
(This article is from : http://lovezentai.blog.com)

没有评论:

发表评论