2012年1月28日星期六

The fun of cosplay


When my friend asked me whether cosplay was really fun or not, I replied him without any hesitation" Of course, very great!". And frankly, in my mind, nothing is more fun than cosplay? So, which part does make you happy from cosplay? Make the costume, play it with friends, or others gets your pictures?
For me, as a hobby, cosplay is the best way to spend my free time, I can get fun from any detail of cosplay! From choosing the right character, make costume, wig, or other stuffs, to wear the outfit for acting the character, anything of them is awesome!
Fortunately, I have some great friends who are also interested in cosplay! Hence, we usually stay together to discuss our cosplay and design something fantastic! Even though you can not act well in the character, it doesn't matter. When you dress up yourself like the character you like is an amazing try, just like play a game, no matter you win or loss, the process is important and wonderful!
The feeling of making a nice cosplay is pretty good, especially when you show your cosplay at a convention! There are some people like your performance and cosplay costumes,they smile, ask some questions about your cosplay, and approach you to take pictures, you would be proud of your work!



(This article is from : http://24retailsale.weebly.com)

没有评论:

发表评论