2012年1月9日星期一

What Do you Wear under Zentai?


So, I am just wondering what you wear under your Zentai? Or you just wear nothing in your zentai suits?
Personally, I would wear underwear and briefs, if I will go to see others or some public places; but most of times, when I am alone, I would not wear anything. Because zentai suit is my second skin, and I like the feeling of the suit which covers all of my body parts! Because sometimes, when we wear something underneath, the underwear would influence the zentai feeling!
I guess for most of zentai enthusiasts, they would love to wear nothing under zentai suit! They say the feeling of spandex is at the first place? So, what’s your answer? Whether you wear something under Zentai suit or not? Or depend on the situation!!
(This article is from : http://lovezentai.blog.com)

没有评论:

发表评论