2012年1月7日星期六

What is the Craziest Thing Have you ever Done in Cosplay?

   
Although I am a bit shy girl, when I cosplay, I am a crazy coser, because I am fond of cosplay so much! Lol. Hence, I am interested that what your craziest story in your cosplay!
Oaky, first, Let me share two of my crazy cosplay experiences! That was I was dressed as Tentacool Gijinka, and appeared in streets with my friends(we were high school students at that time). There were so many people stared at us. I still remember at that day, I wore a light yellow cosplay costumes so that I was a highlight in us. However, we didn't mind the reactions. We even danced in the crowded area, no music, no stage, but just free to dance. That was really so crazy, and amazing!!
Another one I have done in my cosplay was I kissed a boy who was another coser, we even didn't know each other. However, for the cosplay show, I had to do that. Actually, it was very embarrassed!
You know, sometimes, we should open our minds, don't care others, but just feel free to do anything you want! So, just frankly to share your craziest cosplay experience. No matter it is wonderful or terrible, at least, it would be the impressed cosplay memory.
(This article is from : http://24retailsale.weebly.com)

没有评论:

发表评论